Does this sound like you?
- Having trouble falling asleep, staying asleep, or waking up too early
- Feeling like a zombie during the day from lack of sleep
- Foggy brain and trouble concentrating
- Work and relationships are suffering
- Waking up with dread
- Having a restless and busy brain at night
- Relying on sleep aids
As someone who suffered from insomnia for 8 years, I understand all the frustrations that your lack of quality sleep is causing you because I’ve been there.
After healing my dysfunctional relationship with sleep, I’m able to fully experience life in a new way.
My mission is to help you break up with bad sleep so you can start feeling like yourself again.
You shouldn’t have to put your life on hold anymore because you lack the energy and motivation to do the things that used to bring you joy.
- What it would be like to get better sleep
- What you’d do more of OR less of
- How you’d like to spend your days
- How it would feel to not be “too tired” all the time
After working together, you WILL:
- Get better quality sleep on a more consistent basis
- Learn better coping skills when sleep doesn’t come easily
- Have more energy and focus during the day
- Build a sleep-promoting morning/evening routine
- Use mindfulness as a tool to improve sleep
- Stop relying on “quick fixes” to get you to sleep
“I’m not alone being a perimenopausal woman struggling to sleep well. Today I feel more aware, prepared and “armed” with a toolkit of tools and resources to help me get better sleep. Big picture: my sleep has improved considerably!" - Katie L., Age 50
Take my FREE mini course!
"Sleep Reset Solution: Simple Morning and Evening Routines for Better Sleep"
My free mini course will guide you on how to design the perfect morning and evening routines for YOU and your lifestyle—so you get better sleep!
You’ll also get two BONUS downloads (routines cheat sheet + meditation/breathwork app guide) with the free course.
I’m Morgan: Your sleep soulmate and women’s health warrior.
A decade-long dependence on a popular pharmaceutical sleep aid and a two-time breast cancer diagnosis inspired me to make radical health changes that transformed the trajectory of my life and my wellbeing.
What I didn’t know was how critical a role sleep played in my healing and overall health. And everything I learned along my journey to reclaiming my own health was too valuable not to share with others suffering the same as I was, losing a lot of sleep and gaining too few answers.
I knew women everywhere could benefit from the knowledge, empowerment, and a practical, individualized toolkit to take back their health and happiness, so I made it my mission to help women just like me achieve radical wellness. And it starts with better sleep.
I am accredited by the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) as a health coach and have two advanced certifications in sleep science coaching (Certified Sleep Science Coach, Certified WINK Sleep BBT-I practitioner).
In other words: I’ve got getting a good night’s sleep down to a science.My Story
Subscribe to The SNOOZEletter!
If improving your sleep is on your never-ending “to-do” list, subscribe to my email list and get:
- Proven tips for busy women to rest and relax, despite stressful, day-to day demands
- Easy-to-apply science-backed nutrition and lifestyle stips for better sleep
- Exclusive promotions and discounts on sleep-supportive products that I’ve tested and vetted
Curious if I can help you?
Just click the button below to schedule a 20 minute consultation with me. I’ll learn more about you and you’ll learn more about my approach to see if there’s a fit. Promise: no sales pitches! Like you, my time is precious. I only work with women I know I can help.Book Your Sleep Clarity Call